Monday, May 24, 2010

A preview of littlest deMars

At just over 34 weeks along, baby is estimated to weigh 5 pounds and 9 ounces. It was hard to get a great photo because the baby was moving around like crazy and blocking its face with its arm, but here's a glimpse of the little one. It's supposed to be 94 degrees tomorrow- if you need to reach me, my head will likely be in the freezer!
Baby has a button nose and lots of hair. So that's why I keep getting heartburn! 
You can see baby's eyelashes in the photo below. Technology is so cool!

5 comments:

jenny goodman said...

Wow! I can't believe the eyelashes!

Emily Adamson said...

Those pictures are amazing! And the baby looks just like Gavin! Can't wait for him/her to get here! Hope you survive the heat. xoxo

Eileen said...

eyelashes--absolutely stunning!! and on a boy!! whatever our newest grandchild turns out to be will be wonderful. keep cool, mama

Missy said...

Amazing!! Wow time flies. Stay cool sister!

CM said...

Beautiful little one-to-be! I totally believe the heartburn tale. I had it bad and the first the nurse said when he was born was, "wow, look at all that hair!" I was like - "Hello!! Boy or Girl?!"