Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Gav! A look back on year 1!

Can you believe it's been a whole year? I really can't believe it. Everyone told me that it would fly by but you don't realize it while living it! And yet, it seems like a long time ago that I changed that first diaper or watched him fight off jaundice in his little tanning bed. It has been an exciting year with lots of change. I would never have guessed that we'd be living in Upstate New York when we welcomed little Gavin into the world. We've had a great year becoming a family.

When I look back at all these pictures I get a little sad because those baby moments are coming to a close but I'm also excited to watch him grow into a little boy. He is developing a funny personality and he looks so proud when figures out how to do something like stand up or throw a ball. What more can I say? He's a little stud muffin! Happy Birthday G Man- we love you!












No comments: