Saturday, March 14, 2009

Follow up photos of my freshly painted and redecorated bathroom...

The bathroom has been freshly painted and I put up some new decor. I feel I achieved the tranquil vibe I was seeking. Here are the photos:

The color is "Santorini Blue" by Benjamin Moore. Benjamin Moore partners with The Pottery Barn for the colors in their catalogs so obviously I had to go that route in selecting a color. It turned out a little more baby blue than I had wanted but it definitely brought the room to life.
Here are my new plants. The plants on the outside are "angel plants" and the middle one is a "lemon button fern". I felt they had uplifting names and that was as good a reason as any in making my selection. The plants were just $2 each and I found these cute little containers at Home Depot which match perfectly with the paint color. I found the wall ledge at Target. All in all- a pretty inexpensive way to decorate.
Adam's dad took a beautiful photograph of an ice field in Washington State and emailed me a copy. I had it blown up and bought an inexpensive frame for it at JoAnn Fabrics. The ice looks like diamonds or crystals- very cool photograph.

1 comment:

Dielle said...

Oooh, it looks gorgeous, Jenny!